NY Online Private Investigator

All my life, basically more then twenty years, I have worked as a private investigator in New York. I liked my job and I always like to call it work better because it reflects the true intentions of these kinds of activities. There are many people that have different kind of problems and are willing to pay a lot of money to you if you have the necessary knowledge, tools and experience that could offer them the desired results. These days, as you probably know from our previous article published on this site, I’m completely retired from this kind of activities and I’m no longer seeking such surveillance adventures as a detective. My life as an investigator was extremely interesting and I don’t regret one single issue that happened to me during those times. However, having a little bit of knowledge about the internet I decided that while staying at home and doing nothing it might be an awesome idea to start writing about what I know and this is how I became an online private investigator. This is how my friends call me and why not – I even like it.

Being able to solve people’s problem on the internet is not easy. In fact it requires much more knowledge and inspiration then doing it in real life. However, the fact that I have been one of those famous New York private detectives for such a long time left its print in my soul and mind and way of being and today I’m ready to solve any case as long as there are people that would like to hire me. Investigating online crimes is interesting and it might be very hard to do when you have nothing that could lead to the solving of a certain case. However, as an online private investigator I may sometimes accept real life surveillance cases. Those that want to find it if their wife or husband is still cheating and if their company partners are not affiliated with your competition can still take advantage of me being here and writing about stuff that I know how to do and this is pretty interesting. If you need to hire a private investigator like me and you live in the New York City then why not give it a try. The easiest way to contact me is by leaving a comment or writing an email.

Life transformed me into a detective and that is no regular human being. One that does this is by definition always suspect of everything that happens around him. Nevertheless, this should not make you become paranoid or vice versa a cold blooded human being. People have always been dirty in their affairs and nowadays, because the level of ignorance has increased so much it is very hard to stick to the old traditions and customs of different old families. Everyone is cheating and the most interesting fact is that both want to find out who started to cheated first instead of trying to solve such a problem as fast as possibly. Unfortunately, this is unreal and would not happen, especially in United States of America, New York City. I’ve never met anyone from my old colleagues of work saying that they want to become online private investigators and work from home.

Me, I’m bored of just staying at home and doing nothing and that’s why I decided to become a NY online private investigator. Helping people is great, earning something for doing it is even better. So what could a man of my age desire after living 20 years of a high peaked adrenaline investigation cases. It is what it is. A detective remains a detective, an investigator remains and investigator (especially if you are from New York).

About Me

My photo
Want to know more about New York private investigators? Well, on this blog I'm going to share with you some secrets that people often have no idea about and this is the perfect occasion. Either you are looking for a private new york detective or an online private investigator, you have them all on this blog.